Liverpool Rummy Rules
Liverpool Rummy is a variation of Contract Rummy. The principal differences between Liverpool Rummy and Contract Rummy are:
- There are only six rounds (deal number seven is eliminated).
- Ten cards are dealt to each player in every deal.
- The contracts must be met exactly: 3 cards for a set, and 4 cards for a sequence.
- The number of jokers is increased to two per deck (rather than one per deck).
- In deal number 6, the player must meld a complete hand at once; there are no extra cards.
For the remainder of the rules, refer to the Rules for Contract Rummy.