Rummy-Games.com Terms and Conditions
- This web site is copyright 2006 by Rummy-Games.com. All rights reserved. No part of Rummy-Games.com may be reproduced in any way, or by any means, without the prior written permission of Rummy-Games.com.
- Although Rummy-Games.com attempts to ensure that all information contained on this website is correct and complete, we accept no liability for errors or omissions, and reserve the right to change or alter the content of the site at anytime.
- Neither Rummy-Games.com, any third party content provider, nor their respective agents shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the site, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Rummy-Games.com does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection from viruses; nor does any provider of content to the site or their respective agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the site.
- Rummy-Games.com includes a combination of content that we create, content our partners create, and content provided by authors and publishers. All content on this web site is copyrighted as a collective work of Rummy-Games.com pursuant to applicable copyright law. This content is intended for your personal, noncommercial use and not for resale or other transfer or disposition to any other person or entity. All materials published on our site is protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our partners. In addition, the names, images and other indicia identifying our products and services are our proprietary marks. All other copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights referred to in this website belong to their respective owners.
- This website may contain links to other websites which are independent of this website. Rummy-Games.com makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, value, integrity, completeness or authenticity of the information, content or opinions contained in any such linked website. These links may lead to sites or links that contain offensive and objectionable content or which may contain computer viruses. You assume the risk, and we hereby disclaim all responsibility, for any of the content on these sites or for any damage sustained by users of these sites.
- Rummy-Games.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that any material on this website infringes on any copyright which you own or control, or that any link on this website directs you to another website that contains material that infringes on any copyright which you own or control, please contact us.
- The software available for downloading through Rummy-Games.com is provided by third party software vendors pursuant to license agreements or other arrangements between such vendors and the end user. Rummy-Games.com does not sell, resell, or license any of the Software, and Rummy-Games.com disclaims any responsibility for or liability related to the software. Any questions, complaints or claims related to the software should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- Rummy-Games.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the quality, safety or suitability of any software, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- There are inherent dangers in the use of any software available for downloading on the Internet, and Rummy-Games.com cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before downloading any of the software. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the software, and Rummy-Games.com will not be liable for any damages that you may suffer in connection with using, modifying or distributing any of the software.